Thursday, October 18, 2012

Who I am.

I guess an Introduction is Needed

Well hello there! My name is Zachary Ebert, pleased to meet you. You may be asking yourself who exactly is Zach Ebert?

...Funny you should ask that, for I shall enlighten you. As of now I am nothing more than a sophomore in college, an art major trying to get his name out there, like most people. I hope to do great things some day, things that shall influence the minds of many generations...haha yeah like that'll happen...I guess these "great things" I have in mind aren't really as great as I say they are. You see I am a monster designer, I love to create new monstrosities for a project I've been working on code named the "Neoverse". Hopefully I'll get it turned into a movie sooner or later... Oh, you want to see one of these creatures? Here you go:


This is Gamaw, he's a Synthetic...but more on that later.


So yeah that's what I do, I also enjoy tons of other things...too much to mention now. I'll be sure to blog more soon and inform the populace more about me. Goodbye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment